Gigabyte SSD 480GB SATA features:
- Read/Write Speed: 550/480MB
- IOPS Read/Write: 75/70 K
- Interface: SATA 3 = 600 MB/s
- Form Factor: 2.5 inch internal SSD
- Warranty: 200 TBW or 3 Years
- NAND Flash Type: TLC or 3D NAND
- MODEL: GP-GSTFS31480GNTD
WHY BUY GIGABYTE SSD 480GB SATA?
- Gigabyte SATA SSD vs HDD – Very High Flash Speed (3-4 times), Consumer Less Power, Light Weight and Shock proof,
- Gigabyte SSD syncs better with other Gigabyte components – Motherboard, Graphics Card, SMPS, RAM, Monitor, Cabinet, etc. all to one OEM,
- Gigabyte 480 GB Speed Coverage on SATA3 Interface (Read/Write) = 91.60/80%
- TBW 200 means – Everyday use ~20-25 years while medium gamers ~7-8 years, for heavy gamers they should buy Gigabyte M.2 NVME SSD here.
- Get 3 Years or TBW 200 whichever is lower. These data will be available with Gigabyte SSD Toolkit as below.
MODEL: GIGABYTE SSD 480GB SATA, GP-GSTFS31480GNTD